How do you create hacks?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do you create hacks?
Hello! I have a question, how do you create Combat arms/Counter-strike and other games hacks? In what language are they most often coded and is there any recommended tutorial?
We working on VisualC++ Express Edition, Read the simples tut like Hello World Program and after you know the basic come and learn from mpgh great tutorials Hope I helped you.
So all hacks are possible using that language? OPK, Aimbot etc.
Quote Originally Posted by ginhev123 View Post
So all hacks are possible using that language? OPK, Aimbot etc.
Yes , C++ is the best language to make hacks . VB is better to make trainers (Like a trainers for CoD) .
What is the difference between "Visual C++" and "C++", and which one of those should I learn? If I know one of them, do I know both?
Quote Originally Posted by ginhev123 View Post
What is the difference between "Visual C++" and "C++", and which one of those should I learn? If I know one of them, do I know both?
well thats the same language . here is the c++ section . C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Quote Originally Posted by ginhev123 View Post
What is the difference between "Visual C++" and "C++", and which one of those should I learn? If I know one of them, do I know both?
Stay away from the visualC++ LANGUAGE, using a vc++ compiler doesn't mater

you canno't create succesfull hacks using the VC++ language...
I have a problem, today I started my Visual Studio and created a project, by mistake i clicked on some buttons and now whenever I create a project there is nothing on the screen except something blue / The toolbar at the top is showing and the right thing with all the files in the project and the bottom part with errors etc., that means the middle thing is gone (where you create things, drop in stuff, code etc.) How do i get it back? We can use teamviewer if u want..
Double click the files in your project

And bt the way, you shouldent use precomiled headers, those will bug you like hell, use create empty project, then add stuff manualy
Search for a Base to create a hack...
But here are no working small Bases just some big bases...
If you have made some hacks create your Own Base...
Othwise as Beginner Use some Bases.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us