Credits:
ME making this tutorial
Oleh Yuschuk for making the OllyDbg
-LOL-
Doofbla or anybody, When I open your cshelldumped.dll a warning, something like "Windows can´t directly execute DLLs. Try to load it anyway ?", I press yes and another window pops up: "Unable to start file", Anyway, thanked.
Originally Posted by SlashBusta
Doofbla or anybody, When I open your cshelldumped.dll a warning, something like "Windows can´t directly execute DLLs. Try to load it anyway ?", I press yes and another window pops up: "Unable to start file", Anyway, thanked.
let me guess ur using olly2.0?
[COLOR="Green"][B]Yea it´s 2.0 (downloaded from here, from the link in the 1st post)
EDIT: Got it working with Olly 1.10, let´s see now... THANK YOU DOOFBLA! Finally found LTC my own
Ah ok Nice =) sorry for the link -.- i recognized it too late now i can not edit my first post anymore =(
Or you could >> allreferenced text strings >> default****client, then the return value in the dissassembler is your ltclient