[SOLVED]WHY I CANT DOWLOAD ANY MORE !!!???

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]WHY I CANT DOWLOAD ANY MORE !!!???
WHY!!!! ?????LOL=KHHG=, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

omg!!

THIS IS STUPID
Wrong section ? Btw pm one of the gm's they may help u further.

: Try to activate ur account with the mail u got read it somewhere sec. ago
Because you are a leecher, get 50 posts.

Moved to help.

Marked as solved.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Because you are a leecher, get 50 posts.

Moved to help.

Marked as solved.
Ty who ever did implement this rule I personally like it I'm not afraid to release any of my private mods anymore!

BTW You now deserve my Thanks and +Rep one of 4 for thanks and 1 of 2 for rep
Isn't Smiley spam against the rules also :O
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?