NEED HELP WITH XFIRE!!!![SOLVED]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP WITH XFIRE!!!![SOLVED]
Hello, i recorded a video with X-Fire video option and I was wondering if there was a way to post it here because the video contains an answome hack that I wanna know if you guys know it?
upload on youtube and make a thread (you must press the YOUTUBE thing) and then type in link
Quote Originally Posted by ikickass View Post
upload on youtube and make a thread (you must press the YOUTUBE thing) and then type in link
Actually, you just post the youtube link.... for some reason, youtube tags fail and they auto-fix themselves when you post a youtube link.
I dont know if photo bucket also has this option for videos but try it.
Or you could just post a link to your xfire video
just upload it on xfire and post a link here
Answered

~~Closed~~
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us