I guess I'm not quitting..?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I guess I'm not quitting..?
I'm starting to use fractals n stuff..
Eh..
Not bad for your first time, but it's too monotone. Try to blend the fractals in with your focal, and don't cover it up too much. This actually might have turned out pretty well if the focal wasn't covered.

KIU and keep trying hard
I knew you wouldn't quit.

/
No one does, no one does. We have a new and returning section, that blantly says "we knew you'd come back ******".
Agreed with Dragon's c&c.
Just work on your composition,
and always try to keep a nice portion of your focal clear..
I'm glad you didn't quit, you have potential dude.
Just don't try to rush into greatness.
This Gfx things takes practice and dedication.
Keep at it.
too monotone and the fractals seem dull and opaque
fractals should be bright and fancy
also i cant tell where your render/focal is cause there are too many fractals
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?