ptc method
Well...
I just Mixed a bit now i got my Own Base working...
So...
I am using the Alternative LTC Method not the Auto Updater...
Just Mix a bit at the void __cdecl PushToConsole part...
I just Mixed a bit now i got my Own Base working...
So...
I am using the Alternative LTC Method not the Auto Updater...
Just Mix a bit at the void __cdecl PushToConsole part...
I don't have any problems with my base...
Maybe try something different
Maybe try something different
Try this and you get ok xD
void __cdecl PTC( const char* szCommand ){
DWORD *Ltclient = ( DWORD* )( LtClient );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *Ltclient + 0x208 );
__asm{
push szCommand;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
and in the thread
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll");
DWORD LtClient = FindPattern(CShell, 0x8eb000, (PBYTE)"\xF8\x8F\x7D\x00\xD8\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x 68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x37", "xxxxxx????x????x");
and will get work
Sry 4 bad english xD
void __cdecl PTC( const char* szCommand ){
DWORD *Ltclient = ( DWORD* )( LtClient );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *Ltclient + 0x208 );
__asm{
push szCommand;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
and in the thread
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll");
DWORD LtClient = FindPattern(CShell, 0x8eb000, (PBYTE)"\xF8\x8F\x7D\x00\xD8\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x 68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x37", "xxxxxx????x????x");
and will get work
Sry 4 bad english xD
Yes use google xD
damn... i searched in the whole google xD haven't find it .-.
Ive got my Base + PTC working! ;-)
I had some probs first 2 but i packed it with UPX.
And now its working fine! ;-)
I had some probs first 2 but i packed it with UPX.
And now its working fine! ;-)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms EU HelpPTC Methods?
3 Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source CodePTC Method 4 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePTC Method 13 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeI believe the PTC method was patchedMI 19 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[Request] Latest addys + PTC Method
13


