[SOLVED] bbc2 hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] bbc2 hack
i never understand i got a hack is kinda old and
its PB detectd if i use it on a server that is not punkbuster
will i get bannd or something?
(sorry for bad english)
Well, first, PB is allways enabled, for me it is.
It is possible that you could get banned on a non-pb, but not likely.
But if you can find non-pb servers you'd be fine.
You Might get kicked.
Lets ;et the community participate in this for a minute, of the answers are redundant and the OP feels the issue is solved we will close
Alright, sorry I was debating with myself if to close or not.
Thats why I added "NextGen feel free to open it, but I find it's solved."

I'll keep it open, sorry for the mistake I'm learning .

But I find you are right, lets let the community answer aswell.
the community did not answer lol
but it solved for me so you can close
Quote Originally Posted by fomfom View Post
the community did not answer lol
but it solved for me so you can close
Requested Close.
Glad I could help.

/Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?