WoW

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
WoW
I had an account here at one point forget the pass and username though, but at one point i thought you guys had a WoW server set up. it'd be nice if you could put it back up cuz toi my knowledge this site has been down for a quite a while,well it's been up except it had almost no features. but the question is do you have a WoW server.
Not enough active players to run a good server.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Not enough active players to run a good server.

yep and its sad
Yeah That is sad
considering WoW is really well
developed game and loads of fun, I
think it is the best mmorpg
made any agreers?
Quote Originally Posted by Rob-bert
Yeah That is sad
considering WoW is really well
developed game and loads of fun, I
think it is the best mmorpg
made any agreers?
Nope, not really..sorry dude.
It would be shut down anyways, because Blizzard would be first to send cease and desists.
ok cool everybody shut up
WoW is the best mmorpg out there... and there are loads of private servers out there and blizzard can go and suck some dick
Ermh...I am really sure it's not the best...Everquest II is much better, even thou it runs quite worse than WoW in my PC... great grafics and all...you can have your own house, put furniture, spend time there, invite people there, It's quite better...I am not sure wich one to pay for thou. Specially now that FoM is in the "list" :s...It can't be compared to any of those, but it's different and fun...EQ II is also great because of the large number of expansions available, I personally have DoF pack (Desert of Flames), and it's cool
WoW totaly ownes EQ2
Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
WoW totaly ownes EQ2
So true...

I pay for my WoW, but after my subscription is up, I'm gonna play some private servers.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll
So true...

I pay for my WoW, but after my subscription is up, I'm gonna play some private servers.

yeah i pay 2 XD
never tried eq2, is it f2p (nooo..)?
WOW people pay?
no, WoW isn't better than EQ...jsut name something better in WoW than EQ II? Sure that some stuff are cool in WoW and I like WoW, but I prefer almost everything in EQ II.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us