Heart Burn

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Heart Burn
That's right. Fuck you heart burn.

Ruining my whole day with your persistent bullshitting.



Thanks for making it hurt to breathe.

Thanks for making it hurt to eat.

Thanks for making it hurt to swallow anything at all.

Thanks for not going away all day, regardless what I do about it.


Cheers to you, occasionalannoyingheartburn, you win this round.

Fucker.
Tums FTW.
It ain't always that bad.
Shit man, heartburn sucks.
I had it once. Couldn't sleep the whole night. felt like i wanted to hang myself.
:/
O_o Gz Dude /Sarcasm
maybe you should watch what you eat? or go to walgreens and buy tums those should help.
Quote Originally Posted by SXE GURL View Post
maybe you should watch what you eat? or go to walgreens and buy tums those should help.
That's the thing, it's completely random.

I had tortilla chips and water...how could that cause anything? It's not like a eat absolute shit everyday.

And I tried some tums, they worked before but not this time for whatever reason. Maybe I didn't eat enough of them.


@Coke

Feels bad, man.
cool story brahcake.
Gl on getting rid of it.
i used to b a grumpy old man... til i got heartburn
chug some tums or somthin
if u drink soda and disgusting unhealthy shit all day it'll happen to u.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us