Gellins Base Error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Gellins Base Error
Well...
I made everything right i think but i get one error




I appreciate every Kind of Help...If you Help me i will Realease more Menu Pubs...

Thanks
If it were in English it would help.
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post
If it were in English it would help.
This. (filler)
are you including d3dx9.lib?
Yea..I included everything..Maybe changing something ?
original language:
du hast die font nich richtig deklariert würd ich sagen, aber ich weiß es nich zu 100%
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
Already made...

In english:

1>------construction begun: Project: CaBase, configuration: Release Win32------1> Base.obj: error LNK2001: Not distraught external symbol \ " _D3DXCreateFontA@48 \ ". 1> C: \\ of user \\ Denis \\ Documents \\ Visual studio in 2010 \\ Projects \\ CaBase \\ release \\ CaBase.dll: fatally error LNK1120: 1 not distraught external references. ========== construction: 0 successfully, mistakes with 1, 0 topically, 0 jumped over ==========
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us