finding and hooking an unknown function
Hi,
So what I'm trying to do with an mmo is hook the move function. Basically when u click on the screen you will move to that location, what I want to do is hook the function that gets called when u click a spot so I can pass in my own coordinates.
I already know how to hook functions and inject my own dll and whatnot, but I have only done it with the send/recv functions, which can be easily found with ida. So how would I go about finding this "move" function and hopefully the parameters that need to be passed in?
So what I'm trying to do with an mmo is hook the move function. Basically when u click on the screen you will move to that location, what I want to do is hook the function that gets called when u click a spot so I can pass in my own coordinates.
I already know how to hook functions and inject my own dll and whatnot, but I have only done it with the send/recv functions, which can be easily found with ida. So how would I go about finding this "move" function and hopefully the parameters that need to be passed in?