HTG VIP HACK AND SRC CODE!!!!!!!!!

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Well, it appears many people were pissed off at this leak

Thus, they started to flame him

And then, for some reason, he wanted to pick a flame war with me, which was a pretty big mistake on his end

And now we have 2 pages of flame
I can understand why people would get mad at this, it's leeching. I know how it can infuriate people, I'm one of them, but Gellin didn't post this to get dis/respect or anything like that from the members here, he only posted this just to teach certain others a lesson.

The length of the flamming doesn't suprise me anymore, and there isn't really anything I can do to stop it, since not many people really care what I think/say, but atleast I try.
i just think the whole thing is funny, i'm rather amused
Quote Originally Posted by 5c0tt View Post
I can understand why people would get mad at this, it's leeching. I know how it can infuriate people, I'm one of them, but Gellin didn't post this to get dis/respect or anything like that from the members here, he only posted this just to teach certain others a lesson.

The length of the flamming doesn't suprise me anymore, and there isn't really anything I can do to stop it, since not many people really care what I think/say, but atleast I try.
I can understand that

You've always been more of the type that would help, but not flame and would try to avoid all necessary spam

That was why you were on my list of potential moderators

However, I'm just more of the type that would tell them to shut the hell up and get the fuck off if they're a moron

The only reason why people don't care what you think is because you're respected as a coder and not a social person like me

I will flame and spam and thus, I've been respected and gained myself this kind of reputation

That's the main reason why people enjoy my posts and support me

I say this not because I'm bragging, but it's the truth
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I can understand that

You've always been more of the type that would help, but not flame and would try to avoid all necessary spam

That was why you were on my list of potential moderators

However, I'm just more of the type that would tell them to shut the hell up and get the fuck off if they're a moron

The only reason why people don't care what you think is because you're respected as a coder and not a social person like me

I will flame and spam and thus, I've been respected and gained myself this kind of reputation

That's the main reason why people enjoy my posts and support me
We're all respected in different ways, and I agree with your points. I am nice yet not very sociable. I'm a nice person, so me helping others makes me feel better about myself. I don't mind that you flame people, because most of the people have it coming. It's just that sometimes the flamming can get WAY out of hand, and that's what I try to prevent.
these posts should either be deleted or moved to the Rage/flame section same with the other thread i made. because it is all detected now.
nice day tom you pwnt me this was my 1st flame war type thing.

this would have been my last post

Who supports you besides your mom, living at home mooching off her shit i dont see Join my Elite Army of Minions in any one else sig

kbai
Quote Originally Posted by gellgell08 View Post
these posts should either be deleted or moved to the Rage/flame section same with the other thread i made. because it is all detected now.
nice day tom you pwnt me this was my 1st flame war type thing.

this would have been my last post

Who supports you besides your mom, living at home mooching off her shit i dont see Join my Elite Army of Minions in any one else sig

kbai
You do a real nice job at flaming btw

Great potential there

Many people have it on their signatures

Just stay long enough to see that
Quote Originally Posted by Nurbek92 View Post
oh yeah one of them was a noobcake called "gellin" or dunno anymore but yeah he offered hes mum for my private hack so i said ok cause i couldnt refuse and yeah the day after we traded she was waiting behind the corner to give her a "rpg bullet in her ass"



Wow.. Your trying way to hard.
thanks tom if you want pm me i might stick around and gang up on these ******s, my previous mpgh names are , ballin22 gellin08, anything with gellin
lol this hack is already detected and leeched
Wtf leecher This hack was allready rleased by the one who sighs when he came here and made his own hack!!!
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?