CrossFire Account!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Account!
Here this is my alt account preview:








Please rate it and if your interested in my account PM me we will see which Middle Man we use,and I give all Info.

  • Username
  • Password
  • & Security Question
Eh About a 3/10 Honestly, or 10$ Depending On the Buyer....
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Eh About a 3/10 Honestly, or 10$ ...
Kk,thank you.
I vote 6/10 because it got BP,and coupons.
Nothing special. GP account just. But How about K/D?

3/10.
This was the right section why move it?
What do you want for it?
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter* View Post
Here this is my alt account preview:








Please rate it and if your interested in my account PM me we will see which Middle Man we use,and I give all Info.

  • Username
  • Password
  • & Security Question
Where you got those pictures?They are mine noob,and I want an account with custom,rank doesn't matter.(Even if it got only Custom)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?