[SOLVED] [GSC] Setting one player to do specific damage
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] [GSC] Setting one player to do specific damage
How would one go around doing this? Whatever I try it turns out to give everyone the specified damage.
Code:
if(self.name=="AZUMIKKEL")
{
iDamage = "Value"
}
Just a guess of mine I couldn't find it in any mods I must have deleted it :O
So if it works tell me!
Or maybe I was hallucinating IDK
Originally Posted by rathynia
Code:
if(self.name=="AZUMIKKEL")
{
iDamage = "Value"
}
Just a guess of mine I couldn't find it in any mods I must have deleted it :O
So if it works tell me!
Or maybe I was hallucinating IDK
1. Doing a self variable in a level thread would only apply to the host.
2. The damage thread is called by the person TAKING damage.
3. I'm making new rolls for RTD v3 so doing it to a name wouldnt help much.
I'll see what happens if i do something like
if(eInflictor.doSuperDamage)
iDamage = 9999;
Worked setting self.doSuperDamage = 1; in the _missions.gsc and then doing
if(eInflictor.doSuperDamage)
iDamage = 9999;
The problem is that you get killed by your own stuns and shit :P
Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL
3. I'm making new rolls for RTD v3 so doing it to a name wouldnt help much.
RTD v3? 0.o *excited as fuck as im bored of adding my own rolls and dont got any more ideas *
One thing.
Does anyone know the name of Commando Pro perk? the dvar bg_falldamagemax/minheight wont do.
Never mind, the weapon name of fall damage seems to be "none" so if(sWeapon != "none") fixed it.
Thanks anyways guys