What are your favorite types of chams?

PollWHATS UR FAV CHAMS?
20 votes
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


Oya...I wanna get CS...It's pretty and colorful. /
Off - Topic

CS Get nothing but color and title, they basically lose all reputation on MPGH
With King and Endrit being exceptions.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


Off - Topic

CS Get nothing but color and title, they basically lose all reputation on MPGH
With King and Endrit being exceptions.
I don't have a rep. /
Metallic looking Purple/Glodish Yellow, normal D3D chams i suppose.

I loved those chams.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


You use cheats now?
He have to and is his jawb. Anyway I know he is a legit player .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer Nx chams since I want to see the players the same way they are. I dont like to see ppl with some different colors because is out of realism for me.
NX chams. You can actually decipher if they are behind something or not,
Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig666 View Post
what are your-guys favorite chams? My favorite are texture red behind walls and green in frount. VOTE ON POLL TO SAY UR ANSWER
NX Chams because it still feels like you are playing Combat Arms.
Quote Originally Posted by cichlidofoid View Post
TEXTURE CHAMS are the best
Why do you say this?
Mini mod chams.
Colored thru-wall chams...
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?