Any IB students?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Any IB students?
I was just wondering if there are any fellow IB'ers on these forums 'waisting' time playing games instead of working on their EE. I'm currently in the second year of the diploma programme (gr. 12) and will be graduating in May.
By far, thee most useless post of today. I doubt people trying to get a degree would be hacking games at the same time.
dave is getting his degree :O idk for what but he's in college
Quote Originally Posted by COCKBLAST View Post
dave is getting his degree :O idk for what but he's in college
electronics or someothere shit :/



PS: YEAH IT IS 5:00 AM WHORES!
i was going to be a IB student but i was to hard for me and my school ther were only 4 people in the IB classes
so they moved them to diffrent school i didnt want to i quit..

fuck that
I was back in high school. Honestly, don't go crazy on the ee though - even the best papers sometimes get shitty medium grades. Just write it and pass the tests with 4's and you'll be fine.
Yeah i'm doing mine in physics which, from i heard, get marked harder than the rest of the papers. I'm aiming to get a total score of 38 without bonus points (I've already gotten a 6 in SL eco and 7 in SL french B). I figured SL physics is not going be that hard, even though a seven is on the exam translates to about 70-77%. I'm really worried about HL English and my Theory of knowledge paper and EE.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
By far, thee most useless post of today. I doubt people trying to get a degree would be hacking games at the same time.
you only say that because you're ignorant and obnoxious
Hey....I'm a nice person in general.
Quote Originally Posted by mrmat29 View Post
Yeah i'm doing mine in physics which, from i heard, get marked harder than the rest of the papers. I'm aiming to get a total score of 38 without bonus points (I've already gotten a 6 in SL eco and 7 in SL french B). I figured SL physics is not going be that hard, even though a seven is on the exam translates to about 70-77%. I'm really worried about HL English and my Theory of knowledge paper and EE.
As far as I remember, SL physics was easy as shit if you at least know the concepts. You even know exactly what kinds of questions are going to be on it, since your school chooses the three subjects you have to answer in.
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
you only say that because you're ignorant and obnoxious
Yes, I don't see how he missed that last part.
Hey. Since when was I gourav. I don't like being made fun of.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
By far, thee most useless post of today. I doubt people trying to get a degree would be hacking games at the same time.
Than stop making ignorant posts; as seen above.
Stop it with teh complaining of daily life problems that we all experience but try not to talk about it because its the internet
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Than stop making ignorant posts; as seen above.
Then I will. But its not like your perfect either.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us