[SOLVED]Mod NoReload?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Mod NoReload?
Hello so i have been very active this moments, but now im wanting to get no reload mod, for my mod im making on... here is the code..

_rank.gsc - PasteBin

and well to get other cool things too... if i knew more about GSC modding i would do it myself and not being here merely @ 1 am (for my timezone) asking for a mod request XD, another thing i would like to achieve is to start making ADMIN mods... like when u spawn, a message says, press 1, for nightvision, press 2 for free AC130 press 3 for wallhack press 4 for unlimited ammo for players, press 5 for emergency drops things like that would beee AWEEESOMEEE XD thanks in advance if someone helps...

oh btw if u see something similar to the n00btubefight, is that mod XD only i "modded it" alil bit but still creds go to the original author..
I agree with the basic Coding Knowledge but I think he means like if you had unlimited ammo for Models you still have to flip them back ya know?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I agree with the basic Coding Knowledge but I think he means like if you had unlimited ammo for Models you still have to flip them back ya know?
Well if its fully automatic then it could crash the game. Like i did in singleplayer with Unlimited Ammo/No Reload Ranger Akimbo.
As far as I can see, it is pretty much..

Marked as solved.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us