WTF? i am crying

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WTF? i am crying
no really i started watching this anime welcome to NHK its spouse to be funny
about some weird shit
but i started crying while watching it
(the main character reminds me of my self i relate to him ALOT)
>_< what a pansy
i mean it really
WHAT THE FUCK ! man

real men don't cry
I dunno gourav. Alot of people have cried in there life for other reasons, not just pain. I think you should stop watching anime. Go out and do something other then go on the computer. Just have 1 day away from your house.
lol ******
Lol, I've never cried at anime. But sometimes I've been close too.
Real men do cry as they are in touch with there emotions and dont care if someone says your a pansy for crying!
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
Real men do cry as they are in touch with there emotions and dont care if someone says your a pansy for crying!
facts. meh who say "real men don't cry" are insecure ******s


haha gourav's an insecure ******
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us