PS3 Theme Team Announcement!

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by MMD2 View Post
awesome, can't wait for moar themes ^^
COD Ghost Theme, i've always wanted that.
i gonna make it for you
I want to help, but I'll make something later..
I might be able to help, Im not sure.. Ive never made anything like this before. Ill try though.
Congratulations dem106.
Hope you and Xion are going to make awesome themes
You Guys are amazing! Support is Undivided and equally spread, that's what makes me feel great about being apart of the MPGH Community, Members like Killian and My Fellow PS3 Members!
too right xion, praise and support boosts our confidence towards providing the ps3 section with moar kewl stuff .










GET IN!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?