Who Really Needs A Scope?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Who Really Needs A Scope?
point blank is point.
now thats just impossible lol
I use the scope on the m4a1 custom and its ftw ?
i believe u posted this cuz u trying to beat me?
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
i believe u posted this cuz u trying to beat me?
Beat you? Lol
Gewd boi /yea
I don't need it. Nice kills.
I was about to troll (Like the first dumbass) about how it was a point blank kill, then i watched the other two kills, that shit was dope.

Really good editing btw.
umm thats like a pretty cool story, bro
U just need to feel ur sniper without scope, train train train, practice practice.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?