TalkingMy First Hack. Speed Hack, Jump Hack, ect. [Re-release]

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


If you need help with hotkey's or fixing lagg pm me .
I PM'ed you like over fourty minutes ago. You haven't replied. Yeah, thanks for the help dude.
Quote Originally Posted by hdog100 View Post
I PM'ed you like over fourty minutes ago. You haven't replied. Yeah, thanks for the help dude.
maybe he wasnt online..maybe he was afk who know
Nice hack
Just only a little bit of lag for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Nice hack
Just only a little bit of lag for me.
Awesome!! Well, you're lucky. It's mega laggy for me.
Thanks for your work
crashed also by me.
but G.J cuz it works 4 other ppl
how do i activate the hack
Quote Originally Posted by bscbscdk View Post
how do i activate the hack
It's all automatically on!! I have said in pervious posts. Flick through some of the posts in this thread and you will find I have now answered this question three times. (Kinda my fault seeming as I didn't say anything about activating the hack.)
i think ur base is patched and yes it will lagg...Its CoderNevers base

And delete:

if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll" ) != NULL

In your code...Thats only for menu hacks you dont need that
dont work combat arms eu, maybe is work na
It works so its epic
why you put 2 hacks in you hack that not work?? its not you hack
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us