AoTW #1 Entry Thread

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
AoTW #1 Entry Thread
Theme: Humanity
Deadline: Friday 27th August
Voting: Public (Choose your top 3)
Size: No larger then 1440x900

Visual Arts only(No videos, or mods)
Absolutely no pre-mades.


Prizes

4x PSD's
2x Stocks
1x C4D
User Title
AoTW Winners Badge

Extra Information
This is a submissions thread,
MEANING DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT YOUR ENTRY.
All non-entry posts will be deleted.
All Rules must be followed

This is the first of 4, the monthly winner will recieve a grand prize, and VIP
Guys read the rules
NO PREMADES, THEME IS HUMANITY
If your entry doesn't follow the theme or rules it will be deleted.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
------------------------------------------
GREETINGS FROM ACADEMY ART STUDENT
Here is my contribution





Thank u!



Edit : I didn't Understand what I had to do. I'Lll remake one
I took humanity from a different perspective, and made a war movie Poster, for my upcomming home-made war movie haha..
My first ever GFX Thingy. so dont be mean haha



didnt know something else to make :$

haha, sorry i cant stop laughing about my bad creation
Hey guys, first thing GFX i've done for something like this
Don't laugh. I know it's bad, but I thought I would make something cause you never know
Enjoy



EDIT: @asifgunz this is my own work, I also have proof if anyone really needs it...
If i still had my powers i'd ban every thickle minded person whos posted discussions in this thread.

I was always fond of G.I.s.
Here is the best that i could come up with.





Entry (Original Digital Drawing) :






it was supposed to be robot legs, but didnt work out well
is tis good?
If i get theme right =(
I believe i didnt hit the theme
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us