JTAG Central

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
JTAG Central
Hello there XBOX cavers

well anyways I thought I'd inform you guys on a site my friend started and I am helping with.
ATM it is very small, but we do host lobbies. We currntly have one person hosting (him) and we're currently doing rentals. You can buy, sell, and trade jtags. Talk about what kind you have. We allow users to host as long as they are verified legit and were trying to grow.
The site is jtagcentral.com...so stop by and see what's up!
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Hello there XBOX cavers

well anyways I thought I'd inform you guys on a site my friend started and I am helping with.
ATM it is very small, but we do host lobbies. We currntly have one person hosting (him) and we're currently doing rentals. You can buy, sell, and trade jtags. Talk about what kind you have. We allow users to host as long as they are verified legit and were trying to grow.
The site is jtagcentral.com...so stop by and see what's up!
i wilz
but there are better sites that make more lobbys so chance that your site will get over 100 members = 3%
Well we'll keep it up and see
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
Well we'll keep it up and see
its not a bad site ilz spam the fuck out of it tho/
when my jtag gets unbanned il host a lobby there
Sounds good man
nice yea ill check it out... i might host once my F'ing falcon stops getting banned!
We're currently thinking of a system for official hosters
think of a system..? what you mean??
like a way of payment etc
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
like a way of payment etc
Yoyoyoyo
I'll help out if ya need it. I registered under "Killian".
yea same im pro...

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Yoyoyoyo
I'll help out if ya need it. I registered under "Killian".
im regestered as WilfulHippo if you need help ask i can livestream
Registered as Chandman, I need somebody to please do me and my friend a 10th...
Cool ill check it out soon when i get home 1-2 weeks from now -.-

Ill regester sooner or later
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?