Please Help Me!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Please Help Me!!!
Im very sorry about this pseudo-n00bish question, but


WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO NO LONGER BE LABELED AS CHOOB?!?!?!

I am sick of being stuck down here with the leeching, non-posting SCUM. Any longer, and i fear that I shall develop an Endlösung der choobs. Someone please, for the love of all that is good in this world,help me.
i think its 25^ newb 50^ member 100^senior member


so just get more posts
Thank You. But now that the Endlösung der Choobenfrage has been cancelled, I am getting quite bored. can I still enact the Endlösung der Choobenfrage? Plz?
?umm????


well ima choob see hahaha
ROFL! LMAO ur hella dumb element..god...yea...im a newb...but seriously all ya gotta do is...well...get mor posts..without spamming......as u can see....

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/<<=====see my signature??
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us