Smile[Hackers Needed!]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Hackers Needed!]
I need some good hackers to help me, im making new forums for a cool game..
Gameguard is the anti cheat protection.
If it goes well i can introduce VIP or somthing and the people who hacked for me get all the $ and i dont.

Greetings,
Apezwijn
HI, apezwijn. I am +datijn123+ van GG, I am dutch as you know. Can I join/help you with youre forum?
Quote Originally Posted by noobi4life View Post
HI, apezwijn. I am +datijn123+ van GG, I am dutch as you know. Can I join/help you with youre forum?
Sure,,
Kartriders
Ban for advertising..........
god point i also need codersfor my site!
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Ban for advertising..........
it isnt advertising im just giving him the link -.-
Good Luck getting banned!
2 messages:

1) To: jckilla200

you could never make a website if ur life depended on it...


2) To: apezwijn

giving sum1 the link IS advertising!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us