Prestige Challenges

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Prestige Challenges
hey guys..wat prestige challenges did u actaully complete?(LEGIT!!)
this si wat ive completed:
Blademaster
the stunner
the flash
1000 kills with:
chopper
ac130
predetor
pave low
Harreir
Precision Airstrike
The Flash and BladeMaster
I rule!
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
I done them all=)
ok thast bs
ur bs
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
ok thast bs
ur bs
Don't tune her! She realy might have completed them.
I'm only saying this coz her pic is hot
Ive completed most, except some of the killstreaks, still working on that ;P

cbf to go ingame atm to look ;P
on the xbox almost everything legal
never been in a modded lobby

on pc everything done whit eam /
I have: flash, stun, last stand, blademaster, 1000kills with: predator, harrier, and pavelow.
None, because I don't prestige.
Droppin' crate xD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us