Need help with something^^

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with something^^
hey i need help with making my own private server, i never did it before so.
if some1 could give me a guide or any help i wil be very happy

i want so ppl cant throw nades, only throwing knife. and intervention only. bcuz im gonna make only quickscope. and one more question, how can i hold this server up when the round is over? is it anything with unlimited rounds? and isthere any programs/tools here on MPGH that can help me do this`?

thanks
Im pretty sure if you use the search button you will find what your looking for
I don't find any quickscoop mods?:O help me out?
I searched On "quick scooping" and "quick scop" lol :S:SS:
Somehow i forgot how scope was written xD
----
a mod, I mean like every one got interventiom, trowing knife.
iKnife mod?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us