Question[HELP]MsgBox Progressbar

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by omghacker View Post
So you caused the biggest issue.../
No, I solved your biggest issue but everyone completely ignored it. NextGen said my contribution was wrong, but then continued and pointed out the exact line I did -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, I solved your biggest issue but everyone completely ignored it. NextGen said my contribution was wrong, but then continued and pointed out the exact line I did -.-
Relax, No offense , I almost never read surrounding text, just the code itself, and your code was inaccurate (as a whole) to the situation, I didn't know you explained it outside of the textbox.

But in either case, that will resolve the issue.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Relax, No offense , I almost never read surrounding text, just the code itself, and your code was inaccurate (as a whole) to the situation, I didn't know you explained it outside of the textbox.

But in either case, that will resolve the issue.
I didn't have access to the complete context of the project so all i had to go on was the snippet Xscape offered as well as the description the OP gave. I just said that if the OP added Xscape's snippet to the same timer that's controlling the increments of the progressbar, there would be logic issues as Xscapes code would stop the timer if the progressbar.value <> progressbar.maxvalue and so no more increments would happen. I simply changed Xscape's code slightly so it wouldn't trigger the logical errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I didn't have access to the complete context of the project so all i had to go on was the snippet Xscape offered as well as the description the OP gave. I just said that if the OP added Xscape's snippet to the same timer that's controlling the increments of the progressbar, there would be logic issues as Xscapes code would stop the timer if the progressbar.value <> progressbar.maxvalue and so no more increments would happen. I simply changed Xscape's code slightly so it wouldn't trigger the logical errors.

Yeah, I misread and thought that you were the one with the issue but that was xscapism.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?