Train td push glitch [new?]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Train td push glitch [new?]
well I was shown a push glitch in train recently, and I searched to see if anyone had posted and I didnt find anything so:





Not new. But thinks for the guide
Quote Originally Posted by fasfas2 View Post
Not new. But thinks for the guide
This glitch isnt new it is Old
Old is Old.
too bad... i'm not that good i glitching!
Quote Originally Posted by fasfas2 View Post
Not new. But thinks for the guide
no problem. It didn't seem like a push glitch would go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
no comment...
-.- then why post a reply?
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
no comment...
one of the oldest glitches in the game...
yeah old and is patched ?no ?
Quote Originally Posted by getsumii View Post
yeah old and is patched ?no ?
yes its patched as you can see the client error on the middle of the screenshot in image #2... and its also why theres a second person in there running around with me.
this is very old tho...
it is OLd ...

and i found how to get in BY 1 person !!
THIS IS SOO OLD ... Sorry but its patched
1. Patched
2.Old
3. I and me friend have found that glitch ( i think 1 year ago )
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?