awesome bar or check youtube for crossfire evolved and check battle filed 2 marks
Best Killmarks?
Please write the link 

How about the smiley kill marks? I use them atm
for download just search on google
mod-base(dot)tk
That website also has many killmarks,login backgrounds etc...
for download just search on google
mod-base(dot)tk
That website also has many killmarks,login backgrounds etc...

Hey i mixed jakeys wing mods and crystal kill marks v1 :3 Im gonna mix with panda kill marks too soon so if you want ill find all the links and post em here o.O theres like 3 links so thats not one package but, they're good 

Some kind of army marks. Like ranks in picture or something.
Hey dude,i have some awesome kill marks and mario kill marks
i'll post it here 
i'll post it here 
thanks 
Here are some I made, I thought they turned out rather well 
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...ss-bar-v2.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...ss-bar-v2.html
i post it now so take a look
DONT KNOW OK? 



simpsons!! 

The mario bross ones I really like them
i use graffiti kill marks
they are good try them
they are good try them