[Release] Ghost Mod

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
could we please discuss the mod :S?
I'm gonna have to go with Neekokeen on this one...
And you didn't credit me for helping :/ Its ok
Sorry, but good work anyway.
What a piece of better code than what you usual see (on S7)
Agree with Azumikkel. @ this time theres more beautiful mods at MPGH than @ *********.

On topic:
Nice mod. I don't host this but i can some codes out of this anyways thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mackey View Post
Agree with Azumikkel. @ this time theres more beautiful mods at MPGH than @ *********.

On topic:
Nice mod. I don't host this but i can some codes out of this anyways thanks
hehe, i kinda like S7 but still.....whatever
Ye me too. I got there codes from too
is this like obscurity on cod4?
Quote Originally Posted by I-Love-You View Post
is this like obscurity on cod4?
uhmm..no

I think i played it once but no...its a little different
What are the up and down keys in the host menu? Tried every button but nothing worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsurugi View Post
What are the up and down keys in the host menu? Tried every button but nothing worked.
5 or N

its the same menu that Roll the dice uses
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us