Crazy Red Guitar Man

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crazy Red Guitar Man
Text Sucks. Tut looked easier than it really was, Did nawt come out too well.

CnC
ehh..why didnt u use the lighting technique i teached u via TV...
Show the tut u followed please.
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
ehh..why didnt u use the lighting technique i teached u via TV...
Show the tut u followed please.
Oh dayyum, That wouldve looked awesome, I forgot about using that

Heres the tut,

RoboT-ut : SheezyArt
It looks like to didn't go through all of the steps...
Try more beginner-oriented tutorials.
And what lighting technique did Briz show you?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
It looks like to didn't go through all of the steps...
Try more beginner-oriented tutorials.
And what lighting technique did Briz show you?
Its a seekrit.


If it's the one I'm thinking of with black bg's, and soft brushing on color dodge, this isn't the right style for that.
That's better for stock lighting.
In terms of this style, just soft brushing on screen or maybe soft light is best.
But then again, you have to be able to finish the tut.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
If it's the one I'm thinking of with black bg's, and soft brushing on color dodge, this isn't the right style for that.
That's better for stock lighting.
You got it.

Anyway , yeah. I didnt really want to make a sig, I just had nothing better to do so I just made that. I wasnt really into it. ;/ But I understand.
I just tried it, the color dodge would only saturate the colors. Makes it ugly.
You want to stick with low opacity white and light/washed out red from the tag, not the blue or pink.
If you can make the blue and pink blend like in the tut, great, but if not, stick with white.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?