Warrock Pre-Pre-Release

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
hey dave will k warrock bypass work for this?

edit: i got me answer... i posted this b4 u answered dave
Can you guys even connect to the server with this client?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Can you guys even connect to the server with this client?
Yes, infact i was online last night with 2 other people.
Quote Originally Posted by NukeAssault
Yes, infact i was online last night with 2 other people.
Lies.. ALL IT DOES IS CRASH.
I'll try it... How stupid are they though? To leave this lying about?
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
I'll try it... How stupid are they though? To leave this lying about?



hahaha yep stupit idiots
I cant log on.. I open WarRock, I get a blank screen. Am I missing something?
I just played with Iverson lol So im not lieing.
Finally that shit worked without crashing.
now it wont work
did it kick every one else out?
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us