CS Free Threads

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
CS Free Threads
For instance, If a CS post on this thread. He/She gets banned. And we can discuss what w/e want, and they get banned for posting on it.

Good Idea
Bad Idea
/Disuss+And practicing new CS ban method
Good idea .
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
No. You ain't jawsh.
R.I.P. Josh
A True American Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
ohai there

For example.
Your now banned.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
For example.
Your now banned.
I laffed .
NO JUST NO
R.I.P Unsuccessful.
Victim number one.
Loving the idea Sean
lol nice
Wow he got banned fucking quick o.O
this rule sucks yo -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
this rule sucks yo -.-
well thats because ure CS and i AINT . /yea
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?