For Thos of you Who know about HotKeys!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
For Thos of you Who know about HotKeys!!!
Hey, MPGH hackers, i was wondering If you could help me out...
mmmmm
My Keyboard is perfectly New, but Every single time i try one of the hacks, from Crossfire, They dont work cuz it dont allows me, to Enable and Disable , I could only use the hacks that are Auto on, you understand, I have Framework, i got madd shiiit, Direct x, IDK WAT to do, so i could use the hot keys, please help me out
is scroll lock on/off??
i have the same problem and num is off

i mean scroll lock num is on
mmm i usually have it on, and off, i try both bro
both dont work for not for me and i got an german keyboard
same prob to me bro
Hey, I got same problem, my num lock is on, I tried it off too. None work. Please help !
Moved to help Section.

Hmm, what OS u got?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?