In Every Menu Base same error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
In Every Menu Base same error
Hay
I get in every Menu Base(Gellin,Topbase)this error...Could that be because my DirectX ? I have the DirectX SDK June 2010 edition.


1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: TopBase, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------
1>Base.obj : error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "_D3DXCreateFontA@48".
1>C:\Users\Denis\Desktop\TopBase_\Release\TopBase. dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 nicht aufgelöste externe Verweise.
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

In english:

1>------construction begun: Project: Top base, configuration: Release Win32------1> Base.obj: error LNK2001: Not distraught external symbol \ " _D3DXCreateFontA@48 \ ". 1> C: \\ of user \\ Denis \\ desktop \\ TopBase_ \\ release \\ TopBase.dll: fatally error LNK1120: 1 not distraught external references. ========== construction: 0 successfully, mistakes with 1, 0 topically, 0 jumped over ==========

Thanks for any Kind of help....
i can inject the starter kit of 2008
Did you include d3d9x.lib and .h

I remember having the same problem long ago, in the end it turned out to have a verry simple solution... but I've forgotten

So
#include <d3d9x>
#pragma comment(lib, C://whatever//whatever//whatever//d3d9x.lib"); //watch the double slashes
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
Did you include d3d9x.lib and .h

I remember having the same problem long ago, in the end it turned out to have a verry simple solution... but I've forgotten

So
#include <d3d9x>
#pragma comment(lib, C://whatever//whatever//whatever//d3d9x.lib"); //watch the double slashes
Thanks...
Could you help me...must i include d3d9x andwhere because i get a error at include and a error at the pragma... exactly at C
Yup that was happen to me too
and i fixed it by download the New Direct SDK 2010
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us