[Help]Problem with Player Stats?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Problem with Player Stats?
Okay, so I fixed all the noob proof errors in the Player Stats post. (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...yer-stats.html.) Still I have always gotten this warning: "warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data." This warning in on the line: FillRGB(x, y, ( hp / (double)maxhp ) * w, h, barCol, pDevice); inside DrawHealthbar function. Please help me. I don't need this. I'm not begging. But if someone has some spare time please help. Thanks. Also PM me for my MSN if you want to help me threw MSN. Thanks.
You need to update the address which I happen to have.

No a sig scan won't work by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
You need to update the address which I happen to have.

No a sig scan won't work by the way.
address. /
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
address. /
I have the address and why wouldnt sig scan work, thats how I found the address /
Go find gordons post...
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
I have the address and why wouldnt sig scan work, thats how I found the address /
Go find gordons post...
I mean a sig scan that most noobs would try.

EDIT : By the way, the address is :
0x37829D30
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I mean a sig scan that most noobs would try.

EDIT : By the way, the address is :
0x37829D30
Awww you had to release it
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Awww you had to release it
As you said, look at Gordon's post for the sig scan so I doubt it really matters.

I prefer hard addresses to sig scans just cuz.
Thank You Crash.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us