[TUT] How to inject mods for beginners.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[TUT] How to inject mods for beginners.
Hey guys,

I'm getting alot of questions how to host mods at the normal CoD MW2 Server.
DONT FOLLOW THIS IF YOUR NOT BANNED.

For this Tutorial I will use: Quarantines Zombie Mod v2
I hope it's okay for you guys.

If there are some problems, please say it.
I don't like when people are Q_Qing at me. Just say it and I'll change stuff.

Step 1. Download Modern Warfare 2 Liberation v1.01 (From G00GLE or so).

Step 2. Download Quarantines Zombie Mod v2 @:
Quarantines Zombie Mod v2 MPGH.net

Step 3. Unrar the files.

Step 4. As you will see there is a map called "QuarantineChaosZombieMod".

Step 5. Now open the map "MW2_Liberation"
(The map you downloaded @ Step 1). In that map is a folder called "Mods". Open it.

Step 6. Copy the map "QuarantineChaosZombieMod" to the map "Mods" in MW2_Liberation. Like this:




Step 7. Now close all maps and open MW2_Liberation.exe in the folder "MW2_Liberation"

Step 8. Make sure you opened Steam and got this results:




If not. Restart steam and MW2_Liberation.exe or (at the right) add a check.

Step 9. Now select @ Mod loader "QuarantineChaosZombieMod".




Step 10. Press "Load Game" and make a Private Match



YOU HOST MODS!

I hope I got you in the right direction
Enjoy!

Greetz,
Mr.Mackey
nice tut :3 gj
Really nice tut mmmkay? I hope choobs will find that useful.
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Mw2 Liberation sucks!

Just use the normal LoaderX or the native mod support in aIW
You know... This was kinda for the normal server. Not for aIW.
But. Thanks for saying that LoaderX is better for aIW.
I'm not really familiar with aIW. Soo i don't really care :S


Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Really nice tut mmmkay? I hope choobs will find that useful.
Mmmkay. I think soo too I thought it was useful and I was kinda bored Mmmkay?
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Really nice tut mmmkay? I hope choobs will find that useful.
I find it useful
Mw2 Liberation sucks!

Just use the normal LoaderX or the native mod support in aIW
oh shit! I didn't know this! lol jk.. nice tut tho for newbs
Mw2 Liberation does suck, it doesn't provide easy mod switching. (requires a game restart) It requires donor for unlocks. I suggest using Loader X.
Just my opinion as a modder and hoster.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Mw2 Liberation does suck, it doesn't provide easy mod switching. (requires a game restart) It requires donor for unlocks. I suggest using Loader X.
Just my opinion as a modder and hoster.
Aah ok. I Will check loAderx out. ty for THE tip
LoaderX is detected so you still need a good Vac Disabler preferebly not the public stuff
I freaking hate Quarintine mod, You cant leave... Im going to edit that and release it
nice tut might give it a try and run mods on mw2 and piss nubs off that hate them
does it work for alteriw?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?