AngryFRIENDS

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
FRIENDS
My sister and her friends... Where should i start? my sister first friend she got her temp license and she kept litteraly rubbing it in my face. I grabbed it and ripped it in half and she hit me. I punched she kicked and i threw her out, my sister pushed me down on the ground and said 'DONT DO THAT' and im like 'She rubbed it in your face too, if you were me you would do what i did!!' so it ended i was grounded for 5 weeks n wasnt able to go outside. WAIT Theres more so i was going outside about 3 weeks before that, she saw me and pushed me in a puddle of water, It had dirt food and rotton wood in it, i threw her in the middle of the street and it was a little puddle of water, my sister came out and saw her in there and saw me more wet and she blamed ME for starting it.. I explained what happened and she was like 'I Dont care about you, my friends are more important!' so i was like What??? my sister went back to our house and telled on me for pulling her friend down on the ground and she was only a little wet. I was SOAKING litterally it took 3 towels to wash it all out! So i got grounded for a week. There is more but im not gonna explane it.

You: jajaja you got your assed kicked. Though i THANK you for ripping her license up cause she is a bad driver :P

im not saying to thank me, im just making it look like you want to but you dont. DONT DO IT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!
Haha, you owned your sister.

I love my sister, but sometimes they go too far.
yup, they go to far and that rlly anoying
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Fuck one of her friends, that will show her.
Get her friend pregnant, that'll show her.
You got your ass kicked.
u have friends?
this aint about me getting my ass-kicked, its me fucking her friend, killing her baby then knocking her up again xD but seriously i did rip it up and its HER fault not mine..
why is this in rage section?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us