i hac...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
i hac...
i hac, u site, tonite.
Threats are not nice
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Threats are not nice
u next.

if auron dosnt gif RuneScape monies.
Okay, be sure to make me head admin
WAT I HAC U U MAKE MY SIT TREAFENED I HAC U I HAC U SITE I ALSO MAKE BAN TOM FAG
Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
WAT I HAC U U MAKE MY SIT TREAFENED I HAC U I HAC U SITE I ALSO MAKE BAN TOM FAG
Listen to him guys!

I think he's serious
Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
WAT I HAC U U MAKE MY SIT TREAFENED I HAC U I HAC U SITE I ALSO MAKE BAN TOM FAG
HEY OMFG, ANOTHER HACER!! I HAC U TOMORO NITE! BICH.
:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
HEY OMFG, ANOTHER HACER!! I HAC U TOMORO NITE! BICH.
I hac u momma last nite.....in the bum.
I hurrd Beer_Hunter has a MSN virus.

Must of been dirty dirty sanchez.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I hurrd Beer_Hunter has a MSN virus.

Must of been dirty dirty sanchez.
the littel bich hacer.. he VIRUS!
hey kiddies!
stay still very still
DON'T move an inch
now, slowly
bend over and relax
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?