Coogle's Menu Public 3.0
Draw weapon and activate activation distance and all bugs are fixed Thx to all
I test it now!
i hope it that work
IT WORKS I LOVE THAT HACK!!
And i have Win7 PerX injector
i hope it that work
IT WORKS I LOVE THAT HACK!!
And i have Win7 PerX injector
cant get menu
i press insert but nothing happened







Oh My God..........Coogle i love you <3
i want a "thanks" hack ><
i want a "thanks" hack ><
;D
epic mate 

Just a question, it works for me too now but, i can't take a weapon in the ground =/
Do you know what is the problem ?
Do you know what is the problem ?
OMG Allready Detected For Me!
DOnt know how to use psl help me
Hey, i can now make my own hacks in c++ but only hotkey hacks, could you give me some advice on how to learn to make the menu's should i look in the d3d section??
Thanks in advance and much appreciated,
Deathhaunts.
Thanks in advance and much appreciated,
Deathhaunts.
How to Jump/Fly?
This thread is closed for replies.


