Need help decrypting CoD5 Savegame Files

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help decrypting CoD5 Savegame Files
I know people are going to flame and say it can't be done, but it's already been done by Hunter128, check the leaderboards on CoD5 for Der Riese high scores, I know he did it, but he won't share how, also I'm sure the mpgh community has more people who know what to do, I'm going to upload my savedata incase anyone can't get their own

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

CoD5 PS3 Savegame.rar - Jotti's malware scan
CoD5 PS3 Savegame.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
He didn't decrypt his Save Game file's. he decrypted his hard drive and hacked his way to the top!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
He didn't decrypt his Save Game file's. he decrypted his hard drive and hacked his way to the top!
He did that for multiplayer, but for campaign and zombie mode you need to decrypt the savedata, which is what people are stuck on, modifying the patch is the main theory behind how he hacked the leaderboards
Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
He did that for multiplayer, but for campaign and zombie mode you need to decrypt the savedata, which is what people are stuck on, modifying the patch is the main theory behind how he hacked the leaderboards
The Savedata is coded like a bish, I've tried many methods to Decrypt the Data but to no avail!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us