Fort Wars

PollWhat should this mod be named like?
81 votes
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
You better name it Justin Bieber!
Holy crap, 25 people voted 4 Justin Bieber.

2 words: Fake and Gay
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
Holy crap, 25 people voted 4 Justin Bieber.

2 words: Fake and Gay
It was my idea
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
It was my idea
May I say... gay?
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
May I say... gay?
You guys have no sense of humor, it was just a joke.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
You guys have no sense of humor, it was just a joke.
Do you really think I'm that stupid that I didnt know what? /
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Do you really think I'm that stupid that I didnt know what? /
Yes, now let's get back on topic, no more stupid talking..
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?