[RELEASE] Flaming Injector v1

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] Flaming Injector v1
Hey, flames here and I am here to Release this EPIC injector. This is V1 so please post any errors here.

Dont use Manual Inject. It's buggy atm

I tested this Injector on my Personal Hook and it worked on Win7 32bit so should work for everyone else.

To edit settings, You will need to click on the settings button / I like it that way. (Like Faiths Injector)

There is 1 feature NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN THE WORLD OF INJECTORS. A feature only Me and Samueldo has At the moment. It is called Random Inject

It randomly chooses a Game Process from my list So you don't have to Type it in. Or if your bored and feel like hacking, but don't know what to hack. My Random Inject chooses for you (Doesn't inject though. Only chooses game Process)



Features:
Close on Inject
Save Settings (Load and save dll path on exit and on load)
Quiet Inject
Random Inject "Never Seen Before"

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
http://virscan.org/report/f6e1097758...bde5363d2.html

If you like this injector. Please leave a comment on what I can improve etc.

Credits:
Samueldo (was a great help)
Flameswor10 "Made the injector"
CopyrightPhilly

Also feel free to post any Game Processes so I can add to my list
E.g Combat Arms = Engine.exe

Wanna make an injector yourself? Check this out
Injector Source
Flaming Injector.zipattachment deleted · 2,372 downloads before removal
LOL the link you posted for the Injector Source is no longer your source.

This new code I found and sent you's pretty epic right?
Mm, But still. My source code is a starter xD
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Mm, But still. My source code is a starter xD
Please don't further advertise Injector sources, we already get enough leeched source releases by people who don't know the difference between and integer and a string variable. At least make them work a LITTLE bit to find their source.

Injector looks okay-ish, pretty boring GUI. Same as everyone's pretty much. People need to break outside the box with injectors.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Injector looks okay-ish, pretty boring GUI. Same as everyone's pretty much. People need to break outside the box with injectors.
i can help with that flamey ;D
looks good flamey, might test it idk my nets crummy as u should allready knwo T_T
anyway keep up the nice coding!
Lol ok J-Deezy. My GUI can improve with the fire can't it. I'ma get a new fire picture
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Lol ok J-Deezy. My GUI can improve with the fire can't it. I'ma get a new fire picture
Try leaving the LB with a white BG instead of with a black one, it looks nicer. Also, try get some original features ^^
Hmm.
Pretty much same as every other injector, except its not "RENAME DLL TO THE INJECTOR".
As J-deezy said, GUI could be greatly improved.
Give a bit of love =P
/Approved .
i downloaded the cookies dll and when i press auto inject it says waiting for exe ...does it pute the .exe auto or do u have to put it........plz right bak!!
You will need to put Engine in the black box on the top >_>
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
You will need to put Engine in the black box on the top >_>
I love how you made it flaming injector

Cuz I already made Flames Injector, Flames Hacks, Flames Zip, and Flames Spammer, and Flames Autoclicker

Thank you for not stealing my Copy Right

+1 Thanks
Looks cool i like the flames in the background
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?