minimap problemHello everyone I wanted to know which file was deleted minimap because I do not know how ç_ç, someone please tell me the name of the file??
Steam > Library > Right Click on Mw2 > Properties > Click Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache
Originally Posted by Insane Steam > Library > Right Click on Mw2 > Properties > Click Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache this is last resort. but what minimap radar? or minimap as in the file extention of a texture edit?.. idk./
Originally Posted by Skyline. this is last resort. but what minimap radar? or minimap as in the file extention of a texture edit?.. idk./ It also may be first resort, in this case... Originally Posted by GBot! The minimap size is in config_mp.cfg and config.cfg The SIZE not the file itself.
file:///C:/Users/Raffaele/Desktop/Documento.rtf Here is the screen you must enter the string bar http, I hope it works
Originally Posted by leggend96 outside link deleted as i told you, upload the file to mpgh! outside links are not allowed and will get you banned! Read the rules /outside link removed