Question[SOLVED]Sorry for asking...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Sorry for asking...
Would someone do External hack to Windows XP because this forum have only 1
External hack for XP... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...ompatible.html
They say that it has bugs...
And I say it's old and don't want to risk my account getting banned a secend time :/
(Sorry Archangel God)
And you know why I ask this... Because I want to hack at MW2...

PS: I'm VERY very sorry about asking hack
I guess I get banned now?
/Moved to Help
YOU GUESSED RIGHT *boom* BANHAMMER
jk
Use it,It is unbannable so it is the best you can get
I don't want to use that only External box for XP
cuz it haves bugs and I want to see every single
enemy in the boxes...
dont beg for hacks dude. whut we have is whut we have. u can try to make 1 or wait for an update. we dont make hacks out of requests
Oh sorry Stoshy but I don't know how to make a hack
If I would know how to do a hack I would make updates
to it every second day...
But I don't have that skill and don't know how to train it
thats why I ask hacks...
And I know I beged for hacks so I get banned and can't
learn to make hacks and don't know where I can learn it...
So ban me for a week :/
I don't care because I can't make hacks and i'm peace of
shit that ruins everyones life because my life is not "perfect".
Quote Originally Posted by Poverral View Post
Oh sorry Stoshy but I don't know how to make a hack
If I would know how to do a hack I would make updates
to it every second day...
But I don't have that skill and don't know how to train it
thats why I ask hacks...
And I know I beged for hacks so I get banned and can't
learn to make hacks and don't know where I can learn it...
So ban me for a week :/
I don't care because I can't make hacks and i'm peace of
shit that ruins everyones life because my life is not "perfect".
if u dont know, u can always learn right? we have tutorials here that can help u with that sorta thing. as u can see, OR as we can ALL c, hacks are barely at a halt right now. u can do somethin about it like learn and make a hack ;D

@ppl

u ask? why dont u make 1?

1 Im lazy
2 I dont wana learn til i get back into school (lazy)
3 I dont hack (pro)
4 lazy
5 period .
to be honest, that hack is very good. If someone made a new external esp for windows xp, it wouldn't be any better.
I Had windows xp then used that hack and found out that if you get windows 7 then you open doors for other hacks. Windows 7 is free (illegally). I would give a link But I'm not allowed.

So simply, that is the best ESP hack your probably going to get with windows xp.
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy

if u dont know, u can always learn right? we have tutorials here that can help u with that sorta thing. as u can see, OR as we can ALL c, hacks are barely at a halt right now. u can do somethin about it like learn and make a hack ;D

@ppl

u ask? why dont u make 1?

1 Im lazy
2 I dont wana learn til i get back into school (lazy)
3 I dont hack (pro)
4 lazy
5 period .[/COLOR][/FONT]
Your right...
But.
Who can train me to make a hack. (CA EU or MW2)
Because I don't know who wants to help and can explain
everything about making a hack...
Quote Originally Posted by Poverral View Post
Your right...
But.
Who can train me to make a hack. (CA EU or MW2)
Because I don't know who wants to help and can explain
everything about making a hack...
Everyone here
learn on your own(using the tuts) and when u don't understand something or hit a problem, then use the appropriate section and ask for help.
Quote Originally Posted by cayongrayoo
Everyone here
learn on your own(using the tuts) and when u don't understand something or hit a problem, then use the appropriate section and ask for help.
But this hits my problem...
I only understand about CEs hacking at normal flashgames...
And it's hard to learn because I don't understand english that much
and I don't understand this at all: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/250-c/1092...tinuation.html
Means I don't understand these tuts at all... -.-''
So i'm at dead end...
Quote Originally Posted by Poverral View Post
But this hits my problem...
I only understand about CEs hacking at normal flashgames...
And it's hard to learn because I don't understand english that much
and I don't understand this at all: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/250-c/1092...tinuation.html
Means I don't understand these tuts at all... -.-''
So i'm at dead end...
Well then if you don't understand tutorials then you won't understand someone spoon feeding you the information in pm's or whateva.
And all the people who do know c,c~#, c++ are rather busy as you can imagine, and i don't think they would have the time to focus on helping one person.

Soz cant post outside links.
google learn c++ in 24 hours. there is one good-ish guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


if u dont know, u can always learn right? we have tutorials here that can help u with that sorta thing. as u can see, OR as we can ALL c, hacks are barely at a halt right now. u can do somethin about it like learn and make a hack ;D

@ppl

u ask? why dont u make 1?

1 Im lazy
2 I dont wana learn til i get back into school (lazy)
3 I dont hack (pro)
4 lazy
5 period .
Be nice..
Only post if you can help, dont rage the guy.
Quote Originally Posted by cayongrayoo
Well then if you don't understand tutorials then you won't understand someone spoon feeding you the information in pm's or whateva.
And all the people who do know c,c~#, c++ are rather busy as you can imagine, and i don't think they would have the time to focus on helping one person.

Soz cant post outside links.
google learn c++ in 24 hours. there is one good-ish guide.
I learn easyest if someone shows me how to do it...
Like a video or some IRL guy shows how to do...
But I go check that serch if it would help me

Quote Originally Posted by Insane



Be nice..
Only post if you can help, dont rage the guy.
I don't mind about that.
It's good someone does that.
/Marked as solved.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us