Need help

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Need help
Every time i go on warrock PB kicks me, I have no hacks open or even on my computer anymore. I was just woundering if anyone eles has had the same problem. I'm only getting kicked for 0 mins every time...

I have tried downloading PB off the evenbalance site and still dose the same. it's just weird.

evenbalace.com and here is 20 topic with that prob..
Sometimes punkbuster kick me for no reason . I dont have any hack open .
I dont know why . I update punkbuster again and then i dont get kick .

Update Punkbuster ! Manuali.
ohhhh that problem! If I'm not mistaken you have to enable service level privilege for both PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB in your services. To do this go to Start --> click Control Panel --> look for and click on Administrative Tools --> open up Services --> reenable to Automatic or Manual both PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB (look for the services PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB to do this). Reboot pc. And hopefully now that both PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB can start without restrictions you can now play without getting kicked. Also, if you are using a firewall set both pbs to unrestricted access on your network.

Hope this helps!
well ur account will be banned so u dont have to worry about that kick
and wangwang36 got his lvl 44 banned hahahha
Lol
Ur only banned 0 minutes Don't worry xD
Quote Originally Posted by erandrew93 View Post
Ur only banned 0 minutes Don't worry xD
no i just reported him now its 1400
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
no i just reported him now its 1400
no need to report
im a k2 spy
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
no need to report
im a k2 spy
:O Nice one
oo..
blew my cover
delete all ur hax, reinstall warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
delete all ur hax, reinstall warrock.
Nothing to do with it

He has it set up so that PBA can't start up

He followed this tutorial:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock..._start_up.html

But now he has to undo what he did in the first place

That tutorial, made by Wr194t was only made so that people who no longer played, but still had PBA on their computer could remove it
..
Aha! That problem! I got it too before ... U just have to download something like PunksBuster checker or something on evenbalance.com .
Then let it check, and it installs all u need .. So u can play wothout be kicked

(Srry me english, I'm fro Norway -_-)
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Nothing to do with it

He has it set up so that PBA can't start up

He followed this tutorial:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock..._start_up.html

But now he has to undo what he did in the first place

That tutorial, made by Wr194t was only made so that people who no longer played, but still had PBA on their computer could remove it
srry, didn't read the post carefully.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us