R.I.P. Korgoth

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
R.I.P. Brian Miller (Korgoth)
Even though he wasn't exactly the most liked person in terms of the hacking community, he did his job well and was indeed the face of WarRock itself. All he tried to do was help WarRock became a better game for everybody and he certainly deserves some appreciation for that. My condolences to his family and loved ones. May you Rest In Peace Korgoth.
So he died? Is there some kind of link or something that says he did?
Screw that guy. He banned all of my accounts, including a M249 and Famas retail.

I hope he burns in hell.
dude is dead.

R.I.P for real


Quote Originally Posted by fuckeduphacking3 View Post
Screw that guy. He banned all of my accounts, including a M249 and Famas retail for no reason.

I hope he burns in hell.
you go burn in hell with your stupid ac-s.
Get over it.
Dead is serious.
Quote Originally Posted by fuckeduphacking3 View Post
Screw that guy. He banned all of my accounts, including a M249 and Famas retail for no reason.

I hope he burns in hell.
Don't be a stupid..
R.I.P
What!!
That's can't be!!
OMG!! We are friends in WR forums!!!!
Man, really Rest In Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by fuckeduphacking3 View Post
Screw that guy. He banned all of my accounts, including a M249 and Famas retail for no reason.

I hope he burns in hell.


Shut the fuck up you fucking noob!!!
Fuck you and fuck your fucking accounts!
Go burn in hell you fucking asshole!!
Back in the day, if I was to ever stop hacking WarRock he would be the reason why.
He tried so hard to keep the game clean when he used to be a GM In-Game. Him and Hyperion. I felt bad hacking just because he felt so wrongly about it. He was WarRock's main dude and deserves to be remembered.

R.I.P. brother.
hes the only admin thats never banned one of my accounts and the only reasonable admin there was R.I.P
REST IN PEACE BRO


and you guy with zapdos image go to hell
i m going to fuck you mom
Wasn't this the guy who thought hacking in video games should be illegal and you should be sent to jail?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Wasn't this the guy who thought hacking in video games should be illegal and you should be sent to jail?
i think it is illegal?
Lol you humans and your petty emotions. There's nearly seven billion more to replace it, whats with all this value towards an individual life?He's just as worthless as the rest of you. So, get off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get the hell over it.

Rest in Pieces, vile human.
Quote Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
Lol you humans and your petty emotions. There's nearly seven billion more to replace it, whats with all this value towards an individual life?He's just as worthless as the rest of you. So, get off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get the hell over it.

Rest in Pieces, vile human.
every human has a worth and their life is meaningful
but its what they decide to do with their life is what makes value
i say we bann rechocto just so i can know he wont kill me in my sleep.. *starts to cry* please...
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?