QuestionCrossfire Base hack in XP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Base hack in XP
So ok, before the patch I compiled the base hack by Blood & with the help of OverDrivejt for PH LTClient offset.
It worked.

After the patch, it still does work, undetected while using win7. I also compiled a new one after the patch.
However, while I am using Win XP, the newly compiled base hack get's detected.

So heres the thing, why will it be detected in WinXP but not in Win7?
Any idea?

Please try not to reply "release the hack you damn noob".

Edit:
Win XP is 32bit
Win 7 is 64bit
Wrong section, say this to help section.
go to overdrivjet and tel him
Why should I tell him?
I compiled the code myself, I changed the variables etc...
He has nothing to do with this except for the fact he helped me with the ltclient offset.

The question is very simple, why does it work in win 7 but not in xp?
Quote Originally Posted by infidel_ View Post
Why should I tell him?
I compiled the code myself, I changed the variables etc...
He has nothing to do with this except for the fact he helped me with the ltclient offset.

The question is very simple, why does it work in win 7 but not in xp?
xtrap dont work fine in win7 64bit... Im making a new hack for PH, but xtrap keep detecting me.. :S
Ask coders, or post in help section nex time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us