[Help]Model names

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Model names
Hello, I am currently working on a mod that uses models of loose objects, preferably destructables. I already have a short list with some of them, feel free to add models. If there is some kind of mod that shows me the names of objects, tell me pls.

I'll post a preview of the mod in a couple of weeks.

Thx forward.

List:

vehicle_80s_sedan1_destroy

vehicle_mig29_destroy
vehicle_motorcycle_destroy_01
vehicle_motorcycle_destroy_02

vehicle_snowmobile_destroy_01

light_fluorescent_swing
light_fluorescent_null
light_fluorescent_swing_02

light_fluorescent_single_null
light_fluorescent_single_swing
light_fluorescent_single_swing_02
light_fluorescent_single_swing_03

gaspump01_hose

locker_broken_both_doors_1
locker_broken_both_doors_2
locker_broken_both_doors_3
locker_broken_both_doors_4
locker_broken_door1_fast
locker_broken_door1_slow
locker_broken_door2_fast
locker_broken_door2_slow

ex_airconditioner_fan

me_fanceil1_spin
me_fanceil1_spin_stop

wall_fan_rotate
wall_fan_wobble
wall_fan_stop

chicken_cage_loop_01
chicken_cage_loop_02
chicken_cage_death
chicken_cage_death_02

generator_vibration
generator_explode
generator_explode_02
generator_explode_03

security_camera_idle
security_camera_null
security_camera_destroy

vehicle_80s_sedan1_flattire_LB
vehicle_80s_sedan1_flattire_LF
vehicle_80s_sedan1_flattire_RB
vehicle_80s_sedan1_flattire_RF
vehicle_80s_sedan1_destroy

fortune_machine_anim
fortune_machine_des

toy_fortune_machine
toy_trashcan_clown
toy_popcorn_cart
vehicle_theme_park_truck
vehicle_delivery_truck_white
toy_keg
toy_propane_tank03
toy_propane_tank03b
toy_glass
toy_security_camera
toy_arcade_machine
toy_arcade_machine
toy_pinball_machine
toy_pinball_machine

Credits for list go to ModsBABY's forge patch
Sir you posted your question in wrong section.

/Moved to Help
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us